Welcome to MAScores.com
MAScores.com provides high school athletic leagues in Massachusetts with an online home - creating a repository of information available at all times. Athletes, coaches, family members, fans, members of local media, all visit MAScores for the following:
- Schedules - all sports and levels, current and accurate
- Varsity scores and standings for league sports
- Directions to schools and their home sites
- Game Summaries
- Coaching Rosters
- All Star Rosters
- MIAA State tournament Information
- League Leaders (coming in Fall 2016)
Currently, MAScores serves two leagues north of Boston: the Cape Ann League and the Commonwealth Athletic Conference. Look under the "Our Leagues" section on this page to see the schools that comprise these two leagues.
Your first step to finding schedules for a certain school, or scores for a sport, or any other information you are looking for, is to navigate to the section of the site that covers the league that your school is in. It is easy to move back and forth between leagues, because the 'Leagues' menu in the gray bar above is found on every page of the site.
Schools vs. Sports
Within each league section of the site, you will find menu choices for 'Schools' and for 'Sports'. While they may look similar in some ways, they are designed to provide you with two different types of information.
'School' pages focus on everything about that particular school. These are the pages you want when you are looking for the most complete schedules (including departure times, event titles, or comments from the Athletic Department), as well as schedules for all sub-varsity sports and other varsity teams that might not play a league schedule.
'School' pages are also where you will find the following information specific to the school: coaches, game summaries, Players of the Week, notices from the AD, Milestones, home venues, and more.
'Sport' pages, on the other hand, focus only on varsity sports that name a champion for the league. While you will find varsity schedules here, they may not include some of the information that you will find on the 'School' page. When you need to find scores, records, and standings for a league sport - select its page from the 'Sports' menu.
While on a 'Sport' page, you will also find game recaps, varsity coaches across the league, All Star rosters, MIAA state tournament information, and League Leaders (coming Fall 2016).
The Cape Ann League consists of the following schools:
- Amesbury High School
- Georgetown High School
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School
- Ipswich High School
- Lynnfield High School
- Manchester-Essex Regional High School
- Masconomet Regional High School (Boxford, Middleton, Topsfield)
- Newburyport High School
- North Reading High School
- Pentucket High School (Groveland, Merrimac, West Newbury)
- Rockport High School
- Triton Regional High School (Newbury, Rowley, Salisbury)
The Commonwealth Conference is made up of the these schools:
- Chelsea High School
- Essex Technical High School
- Fellowship Christian Academy
- Greater Lawrence Technical School
- Greater Lowell Technical School
- Lynn Vocational and Technical Institute
- Minuteman Regional High School
- Mystic Valley Regional Charter School
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School
- Northeast Metro Regional High School
- Academy of Notre Dame in Tyngsboro
- Presentation of Mary Academy
- Shawsheen Valley Technical High School
- Whittier Vocational Technical High School
The Northeastern Conference is made up of the these schools:
- Beverly High School
- Danvers High School
- Everett High School
- Gloucester High School
- Lynn Classical High School
- Lynn English High School
- Malden High School
- Marblehead High School
- Medford High School
- Peabody Veterans Memorial High School
- Revere High School
- Salem High School
- Saugus High School
- Somerville High School
- Swampscott High School
- Winthrop High School
"My Teams" Keeps You Informed
Free 'My Teams' Account
Would you like to receive e-mail alerts whenever a team has a schedule change? Simply sign up for a free 'My Teams' account and you can 'follow' up to five teams at a time.
When the schedules of any of your teams change (date, time, location, bus departure time), you will receive an e-mail alerting you to the change.
You may select teams from different season (Fall, Winter, Spring), different schools, and even different leagues. You may also change which teams you follow at any time, and you can elect to receive alerts for games, scrimmages, practices, or any combination of these types of events (note: not all schools post practices on their schedules).
'My Teams Premium' Account
A 'My Teams Premium' account offers several enhancements to the basic account for a one-time charge of just $10.
The Premium account doubles the number of teams you can 'follow', allowing you to select as many as ten teams for which you can receive e-mail alerts.
The biggest advantage of the 'Premium' account is access to the 'My Schedules' page, which centralizes all of your schedules in one convenient location. That means with a single click you can move back and forth between the schedules of all of your teams, regardless of which sport, school, or league.
In addition, you can combine all of your teams' schedules on either a Monthly or 7-Day format.
Possible Future Features
Currently being explored:
- Text Alerts: elect to receive your schedule change alerts by text message
- Export Schedules: export and link your 'My Teams' schedules to a web-based calendar, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCal
- Athletic Department Notices: receive notices posted to the site by the Athletic Department as an e-mail
- Game Summary Alerts: receive an e-mail when a Game Summary for one of your teams has been posted
- Polls and Contests: My Teams account required for participation